Go to Forum New

Gulild Master Inactive HELP

Hey
what do u do when ur guild master go inactive?

What happenes to all the contributions that u have made?

oh no    Guild master shud have transfered guild to someone else b4 leaving game. As a Guild Master this wud be your last duty to ur members to give control to another active & committed player. That being said i'm not sure if the Asst. Guild master's have a button to take over guild (my other game does after 3days inactivity) I'm a Guild Master so I may not have a button. You may leave the Guild & join another after 24hr wait unless you use a special item to remove the CD time during this time all skills from guild are temp lost till rejoin another guild so in this case not all is lost. Hopefully we can get you or another back in charge of your Guild & avoid this if possible

Thanks for ur help, just wondering does the contribution also get transferred?

it may ..i just don't know enuff yet to give a qualified answer..but I'm thinking this "credit" of contribs will once you rejoin a Guild but I don't know for sure

Last Edited by Brilliand on 2012-8-26 12:06

I've been in this situation, and left the guild for a new one (in fact the guild rewards came in while I was out, bummer).  You do not keep your contribution, but you do keep your guild skills - so spend all of your contribution on skills, blessings and guild shop items before you leave.

By "keep", I mean you get your guild skills back immediately when you join another guild - you do not get their benefit during the 24 hours that you're guildless.

Hey
Just wondering how long do the wait for before placing a new guild master? or do they just leave it as it is?

I'm pretty sure it just gets left that way, and all the active players need to leave the guild.

Takes 1 week before you get a annoucement saying gm is gone, voting for a new gm will begin in 3 days, blah, blah.  Happened to the guild I'm in actually.

Just like callak said. If the GM has been offline for a week ( or was it 10 days) a vote will start.
Guild members that have a certain amount of contribution ( does not require a lot) can vote as to whom they want to take over the guild, which is usually one of the Guild Officers/***t. Guild Master etc, depending on their offline time.
After 3 more days and if the GM still has not been on, GM will be transferred to the person with the highest votes.

If you leave the guild your contribution will NOT transfer to the new guild.

Go to Forum