Go to Forum New

Block/dodge astral

I am not quite sure exactly what block does but people say it just ups the rate at which you dodge, so which would be better? 12% dodge versus like 1.3k block for a knight

I actually have both.  Block dodges and if you have your Enhanced Block passive skill, you have a 50% chance of restoring 4% HP (at level 1)  or 100% chance at level 2, which is maxed. This is your chance to "heal" a bit so a nice high block stat is a good thing. The dodge astral - Enhanced Illusion - also dodges but when it kicks in (and mine at level 5 seems to kick in a lot), only 1 damage is incurred. This has saved my bacon on some of the high-level dungeon runs, not to mention is really annoying for opponents in the arena ;)

I think if I had to choose, I would choose the block astral over the Illusion (% of dodging damage) astral, but that's just a personal choice. It seems to me that block kicks in a lot more and saves me far more damage than the Illusion dodge... but that's just my personal opinion.

Reply 2# Cassiopia

Thanks cassi :] exactly what i wanted to know. yes I think I will go with block until I can use both at 60.

Reply 1# Jennibear

On a personal note the astral that provides dodge mines at level 6 gives 12% dodge has saved me vs mighty david a couple of times I have managed to beat him in bg based only because of this astral, 5 dodges in one fight can help anyone, and Ive even dodged all the hits at the big end from wb and gotten addition hits off on him but, this dont happen to often. Love and hate the astral because well it can help your target as well, but love it too. I suggest a knight at 60 have both a nice block and a high dodge.

Reply 4# Stormchild

Dodge astral helps a lot and saves many people

@ stormchild aka fake avarix
You beat MD multiple times in bg.......? Beating him once with him at half health is nothing to brag about -.-

Reply 4# Stormchild

yeah fake avarix beat him with half life plus you had full rage what about me beating you yesterday then beating you again a few seconds later with half life dont make out your something great wen all you do is prey on the weak

Reply 5# spaRRow(real)

he wasnt at half life he had full life and I beat him once and it was heads up yes it was pure luck so what Its more then youve done, all you like to do is whine and call names, fake Avarix, no the account belongs to me now the names Avarix and thats me now get used to it.

Reply 6# raynor

Who cares if you beat me at the game raynor, youve spent a ton on that account recently, everytime you turn around and cant beat someone or cant do world boss you come here whining like a child, get over yourself already no one gives a care if you are the best, you sound like val, its a game not real life, if you wanna spend your life savings on the game to be the best go for it, more power to you. It means absolutely nothing to me or in real life, so brag and chant and whine all you want it dont change anything thats real. I am now Avarix the account was given to me, get over it.

Thats where your wrong iv spent 350 dollars on this account not a lot of money to me maybe you will be 450 counting the recharge for the new gear thats what a new pair of trainers and a coat so as far as life saveings go you really need to think b4 you speak and your just pissed cause we caught you out for lying your saying here you beat him once but on the other post you have done it a few times what ever get a grip and your still fake avarix no matter how long you have the account

Reply 9# raynor

Lying not hardly, you just cant stand it, you cant mind your own bussiness because you think your something special, well your not, you use scrolls and every big pot possible and still cant beat anyone at world boss without using balens. Claiming my whole guild even adena all use balens and anyone who beats you at wb or anything else must be either cheating or using balens too. You take this game so seriously its so funny. I feel sorry for you that you lack a life so much that this game means this much to you, honestly its pathetic.

Go to Forum