Go to Forum New

Can we have a merge at S108

Because of some pathetic fool named 'Abizu' (yeah people of 117, beware!!) the most powerful guild broke and that made the 3rd powerful guild's leader to hightail and run/ that left me with an OP guild and clearly NO guild to fight with and people to plunder as all the hot-shots are on my guild. So if there is any similar server or less populated server from S100-108 then we would love to merge with them. If we dont do it then we assume the existing members will leave one by one and by that none of us will be beneficial. Hope to hear from you soon tokes! Thanks in advance

S116 only has one guild that brings the full 50 players to a guild battle. We could use a merger to increase Competition against this one guild that destroys simply based on numbers (not power of players or skill by any means).

lol s116 just open and u guys already asking for a merger?

yipp we can marge with S116 if the admin will! and bounsing no offense but if you dont have anything smart to say then please dont say at all. we know what we are asking for. its better to merge while you still have players who are willing to thrive and spend than merging two dead servers in another dead server!!

107 is in need of a merge i am in 2nd place guild and we have numbers just not the strength 1st place guild has more cash players than us is our only trouble

Go to Forum