Go to Forum New

Tarratons lair

can a gm or some1 at wartune plz explain why we have level 55s playing in s1 but we dont have the gear to complete the level 55 dungeon the boss at the end was hitting us for more hit point than we had how can you possibly win also we arent some rubbish players we are 4 of the best players on the server now that we cant do the level 55 dungeon every level we gain we lose more exp from doing the garden of death so what is the point in vip at this level so i say to any1 that is level 55 and trying tarratons lair try it then cancel your vip cause your not getting any exp from dungeons until it is possible to complete

Reply 1# raynor

I agree, why isnt there any gear past level 45 or rings and jewelery past level 50, Im level 58 almost 59 having to play vs characters level 50 who have the exact same gear as I do, 8 levels means very little if you have no gear advantage. Weve earned the levels and getting past solo or group dungeons is becoming impossible, would love to do the new crypt as well but, with current gear its not possible either, please do something soon about the lack of higher level gear. Thank you

making high level armor would take them away from churning out a new server every 3 days!
however where is server 11? I see 10 and I see 12. Has the number 11 been retired and I didnt get the memo?

Reply 2# Stormchild

"weve earned it" you were givin the account. you did not earn it you were lucky enough for someone to quit and be givin it. so don't say weve earned these levels because you havent.

Well currently 57 on server 5 atm and there is gear for level's 50 its just needs to be farmed.. Yes it takes a long time, but its possible -_-' once you get 50 pve set and can't complete the 55 mp then I could see someone saying there isn't gear for the mp. This wouldn't be the first mmo where you had to farm the gear to beat the boss~. Many others have done it ranging from Everquest to World of Warcraft if you are decked out in the 50 pve (which i know your group isn't) then we have the right to complain. That's just my opinion.

Almost currently on floor 2 Necropolis and close to moving onto moving floor 3, its possible with our current gear just not easy.. Have to improvise and focus on things besides gear to improve yourself.

Reply 4# hiloka

Just for your information, not that I need to explain anything to you, its obviously your just upset that you didnt get one of the accounts, but I have 2 other accounts on other servers both 50+ characters, Im also a mod on another game and have a good understanding of what players need/want, dont tell me I havent earned anything you have no idea what I have or havent done you dont know a thing sorry, you are just being rude.

Reply 6# Lovatar

You mean like spending 5k on gems to buy your way to the top rather then try and claim your there based on skill. Im sorry I am thankful for those who spend money since it what keeps the game running, but, some people have gone way beyond wanting to compete to wanting to own everyone, then they wanna tell others how to play the game or claim they are better. The truth is level 5-6+ gems make you stronger in the game but, they do not make you a better player.  Best part about the top players on S1 is most of them are very cool and friendly people. Even as a new player there taking over Ava account I have found most of them to be very cool players.

for one read the post where they were giving it away i never wanted the accounts
2 if you do have 2 50+ accounts you should have givin it to somebody who was lower level and would get more then just a few levels from it

Last Edited by Lovatar on 2012-10-22 20:35

Look at my char I've yet to have a single lv6 gem yet. I do have 5's but I've been farming lv80+ cata for almost a month now. been doing lv100 for past 3 weeks.. I have 40 pve which makes more of a difference then your 45 pvp, which stinks for the mp's your doing on Avarix. So before you quote me and say that spending 5k on an account that I haven't spent anything near that much on is a little out of line. I have under 10k (7.6k) astral rating you have over 11k... So might want to check chars and stats before saying spending money will make you strong. My char's gems are way behind PiKing's and Mightydavid.. And closely similar to Avarix levels of gems except archer based not mage based..

Go to Forum