Go to Forum New

wartune.com, wartune.r2games, war-tune.com, which is official?

which is official?

We are the official site with the Game Developers here at wartune.com

We are the official site with the Game Developers here at wartune.com
iTokesAlot Posted on 2012-10-14 14:35
I'm sorry Tokes, I don't know if I can believe that when other sites are getting updates b4 we do. I don't doubt that's what you've been told, but if you're the developer why wouldn't you launch updates on your own server first?

Reply 3# Elfarin

The original game is the chinese one made by 7roads. R2 bought the rights to translate the game. For some reason 7roads also decided to translate it. Probably because they are money sucking fiends.

R2 are just doing a better job at it. Probably because 7roads (again being money sucking fiends) are too cheap to buy proper staff for it.

Reply  Elfarin

The original game is the chinese one made by 7roads. R2 bought the rights to t ...
Avarix Posted on 2012-10-16 07:35

yes as well as agreements with licensing for updates untold to us here..however it sounds like we're gonna catch up.... they also indicate we have more events or contests here in our forum to help players get an edge.

The problem is that it thins out the playerbase even further. What we have here is two different companies trying to run two different versions of the same game. Some players are here, some players are there, and some are no longer at either.

Imagine how this game "could" be if everyone played at either one or the other.

(btw, just looked at R2Games and I must say, things look a lot more refined over there)

I understand everything that has been said so far, but I do have another question about this.  If we usually log into the 7roads website for wartune (www.wartune.com), will we be able to log into www.r2games.wartune.com and play the same character on the same server?  Or is it the same game, run by two completely different companies, with two different sets of files (character/item files for each server).  I do enjoy the game but I've heard a lot about the "wartune devs" and to be completely honest, the other website looks better, has more information, and I wouldn't be surprised if they had things we don't (if the games are completely seperate)  Thanks to everyone for your input!

Wartune chinese is the first , too have player level 80 with all astros lvl 10 ^^ .IS stronger than the Tomato .

Go to Forum