Go to Forum New

Socketing rods

It skews the balance of power too far to not allow the purchase of socketing rods with vouchers.  Paying players will still enjoy a large advantage due to being able to purchase gems and being able to upgrade gems beyond level 5 for MDEF, PDEF, MATK, PATK, and HP and beyond 4 for anything else.  It would allow the free players the chance to stay semi-competitive with the paying players.  Free players should not be even with the paying players, but the disparity as it exists will cause a lot of the free players to quit.
Even if they can get socketing rods, most free players will have to socket level 2 or level 3 gems anyway.

they simply need to get rid of these all together and just stick 3 slots on each part of gear, considering they bring new armours out every 10 lvls.

Every 5 levels really if you count the pve sets along with pvp sets

Reply 1# Delphus
Reply 2# HCthreat

I agree with both of these recommendations. I am VIP and have bought a rather large amount of balens (although not nearly as many as some). But the idea of socketing rods needs removed and just put 3 open slots on each item. At the very least, Delphus idea of making them purchasable with Vouchers should be implemented.

In reality though, the socketing rods really are just another way of gouging players.

It skews the balance of power too far to not allow the purchase of socketing rods with vouchers.  Pa ...
Delphus Posted on 2012-10-6 03:26

I totally agree with you on this Delphus. The devs should wake up to make the game a bit more balance between the non playing players and the paying ones. They don't have to wait up to the point where m*** exodus of players happen because of game imbalance. Just my two cents worth!!!

I totally agree with you on this Delphus. The devs should wake up to make the game a bit more ...
Ripper Posted on 2012-10-6 12:38

I hope they allow rods to be bought by vouchers or have it in exchange of something that we need to work on....then that would be cool...as of now the game is fun and still borders on excitement and thrill...I hope the latter part of this game doesn't get boring or I'll leave this game and replace it with something else again...Avalon - S1

Reply 5# Ripper

M*** exodus already happened lol

Merge the servers!

Last Edited by Avarix on 2012-10-6 13:12

Oh also another idea bout socketing rods. At least hold an event where they can be won?

Last Edited by Avarix on 2012-10-6 13:12

Oh also another idea bout socketing rods. At least hold  ...
Avarix Posted on 2012-10-6 13:11

This is one I will be putting to Devs after they return from their Holiday vacation. I did submit ur idea on crypt keys however, I think instead they did the current event allowing 2 free runs a day...which still maintains the incentive to purchase the keys yet allows this xtra run for all (especially non-paying players) to collect more gems & stones.

Reply  Ripper

M*** exodus already happened lol

Merge the servers!
Avarix Posted on 2012-10-6 13:11

Have started to work on this issue already, as we have been monitoring attendance in events for several days now. A merge will take some time to set-up, backend software must be written & mock merge tests must be done to find glitches & other buggy stuff that wud cause problems during the real thing & fix...repeating this process till a clean merge can be done...even this may not reveal all issues & may still have small bugs afterwards to be resolved. The need is fast approaching on the horizon... hang in there ya'll

Go to Forum