Go to Forum New

Astral Regeneration

I've found a Purple Astral which is Regeneration, which can regain actually 20% of damage dealt, happens 10% of the time.

Before, I had a Blue Astral which was Heal Blessing, and I've get it at 600 HP regain 10% of the time after each attack (or defense, whatever I don't remember). My knight hasn't good PATK, and I wonder if Heal Blessing is finally stronger than Regeneration? I had more HP with my Bless than with regeneration.

Normal? My knight isn't good enough for Regeneration?

Until ur PATK gets higher Regen Astral may actually give less HP than the Heal Astral as it's 20% of damage regained. Some of these "odd" Astrals really don't come into play until ur stats & lv are much higher & you have more astral slots open. Focus more on the "core" Astrals such as PATK, PDEF, MDEF, HP etc. then the "odd" astrals effects get amplified & using of 2 or more of these can create a deadly combination

TOP

I would imagine that the regen astral would really shine with an AoE or All Target attack.

TOP

Reply 3# polygon
Not really as during an AoE attack each hit is calculated separately. If your 10% chance to heal triggers during this the heal amount is actually lower than normal.

TOP

Reply 3# polygon
To go along with what Elf said you have to remember what the 10% chance means.  If you hit an AoE attack of 8 times, you don't have an 80% chance of getting healing.  You have a 10% chance 8 times.  
IMO the odds of getting the healing make the astral fairly useless until one of your last two astral spots.

TOP

If you hit an AoE attack of 8 times, you don't have an 80% chance of getting healing.  You have a 10% chance 8 times.  
I'm OK with the probabilities, but thank you anyway.

TOP

Go to Forum