Go to Forum New

Suggestion for game balance

Guild battle victory is a team effort. Giving the ultimate reward "Therion Sand Rider" to only the guild leader is kinda unfair for all of the guild members who worked hard for the battle. May I suggest to nerf the reward's stat or at least disable the use of the said mount in arena duels.

yeah. its should give  to all member as well

I agree this seems a bit unfair to others in the guild, but at the same time I know I wouldn't want to be a guild master dealing with the bombardment of the same questions, recruiting, and even inner guild drama. Therefore a prize that lasts one week doesn't bother me. My guild master has also gone far beyond the call and has provided us with a website with tips on skills, astrals, world boss, equipment, and catacombs so that we are able to become strong and win every time.

I agree this seems a bit unfair to others in the guild, but at the same time I know I wouldn't want to be a guild master dealing with the bombardment of the same questions, recruiting, and even inner guild drama. Therefore a prize that lasts one week doesn't bother me. My guild master has also gone far beyond the call and has provided us with a website with tips on skills, astrals, world boss, equipment, and catacombs so that we are able to become strong and win every time.

But then again a guild is a team, its not a single effort to run the entire guild. All members are helping each other. If not for the members the guild wont survive. Without their contributions, the guild will not be what it is right now. Without the members the guild will not win the gb. We always win the guild battle, thus giving our leader the permanent therion sand rider. The same mount he uses to kick our ass in battle grounds and arena.

Go to Forum