Go to Forum New

Suggestions to Servers.

Last Edited by MagisterGabriel on 2014-7-4 15:55

Hello Members!

If you have some suggestion to our servers, kind , some event you want or some problem are happening in the game.

Leave:

Nickname:
Server:
Kind Suggestion or Event:
E-mail:

Your suggestion'll be check and 'll give a answers.

Hola Players!

Se tu Tines Alguna Sugestao, para servidor, tipo evento que tu gusta ou algun problema que esta accontecendo en el game.

Dejar:

Su nombre en juego:
Servidor:
Tipo de Sugestao en Evento:
E-mail:

Su apoyo sera verificado y dejaremos una resposta.

Apoyo Wartune / Support Wartune.

Server Magister.
Server 277
Nickname: GabrielSG
Support: English
Apoyo: Español
Atendimento: Portuguese.

Last Edited by moneday on 2014-7-4 16:10

Nickname:Vampireshow
Server:wartune 279
Kind Suggestion or Event:i have 3 suggest we can use it will increase population of the Game

first one 1. we  make market for players who can sell item and buy item from other players item with balens and Gold that will add a lot of

things to the game and it will increase its fun so players who can't get balens they can check about item they need at market from other

player and they can buy it maybe with Gold but it will cost a lot  but it will work

second 2. we can make event every week called team Pk from level 20-30\30-40\40-50\50-60\60-70\70-80 u will need 4 or 3 player to make team and then u can join and it will be at one day that will add a lot of challenge between players to get first Prize   
1.team  (Gold Prize)  and we can make title above every player who win this above his character like (Top team pk)
2.team (silver Prize)
3.team (Bronze Prize)

third 3. we can make event every week called top player mean top archer/Mage/knight every kind will challenge  same as his own kind
from level 20-30\30-40\40-50\50-60\60-70\70-80
same as team pk       and we can make title above every player who win this above his character like (Top Archer) 20 mean the level  
1. top archer (Gold Prize)   2.Top archer    (silver Prize)      3.Top archer  (Bronze Prize)
2.top Mage   (Gold Prize )   2.Top Mage     (silver Prize )     3.Top Mage    (Bronze Prize )
3.Top Knight (Gold Prize )    2.Top Knight   (Silver Prize )     3.Top Knight  (Bronze Prize )

I hope it will be good thing if it will do at game like wartun

BTW i have many suggest will help the game a lot and will make it number (1) at Browser Game

E-mail:aymanhossam2005@Gmail.com

Reply 2# moneday

Nickname:Vampireshow
Server:wartune 279

Right, your suggestion are:

1° Shop where sell using ballens and golds, why some player don't buy ballens.
2° Challenges to level 20 util 30 , 31 to 40, 41 to 50, 51 to 60, 61 to 70 and 71 to 80.
3° fight between: Archer, Mage and Knight.

Ok, i'll send a report and i go speak to you when have some answers.
Server Magister.
Server 277

ok no problem  and i have more suggest
just little Hint
second suggest is called  team PVP or team PK it depends on team work

third  suggest is every kind will challenge same kind Challenges to level 20 util 30 , 31 to 40, 41 to 50, 51 to 60, 61 to 70 and 71 to 80.
i tell u that cause it will increase income to the game a lot mean players wont lvl up fast for good prizes at high level .  they will want to stay at low level  to get the best prizes at there level and that will make many challenge
i hope it will work thx

Reply 4# moneday

Server Magister.
Server 277

is am right ? and it will increase population for the game

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted, content is blocked automaticly.

Nickname:NenekLincah
Server:wartune 183

please change a guild battle time, .. about 10 hours forward of GB time ... the time now. very few online.

Nickname:♠Logic♠
Server:329
Kind Suggestion or Event:new server
im just wanna ask what time new server open

Go to Forum