Go to Forum New
@Administrator or Developer

It maybe useful to release a client based on google chrome rather than IE, so users dont have to update flash and IE in order to get it working.

Alternatively, you could use a local update database so the user has to download the full game and have an auto update feature linked to your main SQL database (or whatever db you use) just like in many mmorpgs. I think this will be better for people with a limited bandwidth too.

because the client runs separate from my browser, I can run with a lot less lag than with it cause I can set processor priorities to be separate.  One suggestion, streamline the login process right now its a pain to log in characters (takes far too long for a simple login).  Also in the future, higher resolutions would be nice.  Take your time with that one.
Finally I have observed a slightly smaller memory leak in the mini client than in chrome.  I have to refresh every 5 hours instead of 3.  

Comp specs
Windows 7
Latest version of Chrome

Tips: The Author has been banned or deleted, content is blocked automaticly.
Sweat more in training, bleed less in war.

how can i login to my other account on a different server,it all ways goes to my first character,having multi logins would be helpful

Why cant i use mini client? i clicked log in and nothing appeared... =(

My Anti-virus is flagging and trying to delete files, every time I try to use the client. When I disable anti-virus I get a 404 error in the client itself... So something is up with it. I will just stick with the site login

is there a version for mac OS..

I am a facebook user and after I am connected through facebook with it when I click the "Login" button the client simply closes and nothing else happens with it, still having to use my browser to play the game.

Brought balens this morning but have not received the balens. The money has come out the bank but still nowt. Have sent a ticket in No. 638025

Hi, im new dunno anything
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Go to Forum