Go to Forum New
normal log in, functioning well
but cannot use login thu facebook and google ..
bmplayer Posted on 2013-8-24 01:19

Thank you for your support, would you like to tell us the system version you are using and the detail when you cannot use google login and google?

i just found out why it wont work..  im using win7 and i dis able the internet explorer in my pc. After Re enabling it. it works fine.. Thnks

Hi.
Explorer: Google Chrome

I open mini client and i can log with fb.
I choose server 82.
But when i login the mini client close.
No error msg.

i love it...haven't had any issues with it at all

Please see a screenshot of an incompatibility issue at http://forum.wartune.com/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D1
Magister - s2,18,26,29,31

the client wartune going well, my problem is that when I go to my server 50 start with a new character when I have one I already level 73, and have seen several applications on Facebook to wartune ent, but my mini client automatically goes to one that I do not use, like change?, I come from the application wartune the game and the mini client enters from wartune Proficient City Limited, the I go on the same server but with difente character.

Reply 1# wartuneGM

It works great for me, but there still few bugs in it. Overall it a great idea I love it just wish it would fix my screen, that is not really against it though.

Bugs:

When minimize or maximize the screen back to back it will un-mute the audio.
Plus it does this when you switch screens.

Every now and then the client does something it crashes have to log back in from scratch.
Facebook or Login username have to re type the information in.

Hope to see in the future:

Resolution up to 1920x1080 or 1080p (Full screen)

Rig:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor 3.2ghz
AMD Radeon Graphics Processor HD 5970 Series
Crosshair IV Formula AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s

i have modified my avatar why is it still telling me its incomplete

installed mini client on WinXP SP3 and at first it did not work. It was coming up with script errors when I load it up and facebook login box would not appear.

but i found out i needed to update a few things to get it started...
Internet explorer 8 or above needs to be installed/updated
adobe flash player (latest) for internet explorer needs to be installed.

Then it works fine with no problems. apart from other minor bugs

Love the wartune mini client works great, only suggestion would be, If possible allow the screen to be bigger?

liking it so far been using it for a week now. few issues already stated here that i have come across. but one i laughed at today was i entered a solo dungeon to find myself looking at i tried attacking the lancer it didn't work. Just a refresh of that client did the trick though.
I am a female gamer, Deal with it

Go to Forum