Go to Forum New
I guess since I don't play through facebook or google plus but Wartune.com it doesn't work,  client  ...
peterfamilyguy Posted on 2013-8-24 06:05

Thank you for your support, would you like to tell us the system version you are using?

almost all FB players can't login from it when i press login client close so can u help us on that p ...
PrinceOfPower Posted on 2013-8-24 16:32

Thank you for your support, would you like to tell us the system version you are using?

Reply  wartuneGM

If you encounter problems using Mini-Client please give some details of ur s ...
iTokesAlot Posted on 2013-8-26 18:14

Thank you for your enthusiastic help!!

Last Edited by PrinceOfPower on 2013-9-2 23:18

Reply 23# wartuneGM

version 1.3.0 but i alrady fixed it and i posted that b4 and again problem was on the flash player of IE cuz it's the main browser for the Client and most of players using google chrom and chrom don't need flash player so they just need to setup flash player of IE then Client will work fine
friendly

when u click refresh or press "F5" for it, application closes and starts again. so u need to join with fb account again. fyi
have a nice day :)

ive windows7 32 bit and i logged in the game from mini client but the client closed when i choose my server can any one help me pls

Got it working but like others, even with remember me checked I still have to put my password in each time.

its running fine. love it

Hi there, I have a char on an account on armor games, I'd like to know if there would be a way to use the mini client with that char. I ask mainly for reasons of performance as I have an old computer and the browser version is laggy at best, deteriorates it's performance with a couple of hours of play so I imagine it has some memory leak somewhere, as I have to close the browser, wait a min. to let windows free the memory and get back in, it works, but after a couple of times, I have to restart the computer and start all over; I didn't notice this behaviour with the mini client (of course with another char) and it seems to work much better.

If there is no way now of connecting through an account of armor games, maybe it would be possible, as an alternative, to use my char with an account on r2games, the char is on S6 and I saw that from r2games there is access to all servers.

Thank you

I downloaded the client today and im realy impressed, how fast and easy i get it.
Login via Facebookaccount was also easy. The game load very fast.
I try Dungeons and wooow what a surprise, so much less Lag. I realy love it.
And until now i have noticed no issues.
TY for the Client.

Go to Forum