Go to Forum New
I'm a FB user and it works for me.  Few suggestions:
1) When it opens a browser to log in to FB it's always IE, which is not my default browser.  Would be nice if it could use the default browser instead of IE.
2) It doesn't seem to remember window size/position between close and open.
3) If you choose recharge it takes you to wartune.com instead of FB, not sure if this works or not..I had thought it didn't if you were a FB user.

Hard to tell if it's any good thanks to serious lag issues from update. Would suggest they do updates on test server first but pretty certain they won't when they can collect more money from people spending to offset lag issues. But so far, having better luck with browser. And what's up with these idiotic security codes everywhere? Just trying to annoy people so they won't post here?

guy some one can help me maybe ther is problem with win xp or so cuz when i press login client close or maybe netfarmwork idk some one help me please
friendly

guy some one can help me maybe ther is problem with win xp or so cuz when i press login client close ...
PrinceOfPower Posted on 2013-8-25 15:33

i have sloved the problem it wasn't about fb using u just need to setup flashplayer for internet exlorer and it will work fine thx for the client realy amazing
friendly

Reply 1# wartuneGM

If you encounter problems using Mini-Client please give some details of ur system .. OS version, Browsers installed & ver etc. & brief description of what happens

**note** FB players using mini recharge button does take you to Wartune recharge page not FB credit page ... this is normal & ok to use
Also the Like FB Quest must be completed at this time via browser until coding is added to mini to allow completion...plz see post on FB quest here: http://forum.wartune.com/viewthr ... ighlight=FB%2Bquest

Many players have expressed concern about the security risk warning given when trying to use the mini. The app is brand new & unknown out in cyberville but most importantly ur protection software knows ur trying to run an executable file & naturally gives this warning ( if ur app is worth it's salt it shud), however we know what this app is & it is 100% safe to run. The China servers have had this app for over a year & I have been begging for it to be adapted for our version for over 9months...lol feel like I've given birth   If you have any douts plz feel free to update & run malware spyware & virus scans on it, I have with fully paid versions of mine. I have also been testing this app as well as the other Magisters for 3+ weeks now. On my system Win7-x64 I did the right-click on app & chose to run as Administrator & have been luvin it

Last Edited by peterfamilyguy on 2013-9-5 03:29

Last Edited by peterfamilyguy on 2013-9-4 18:15

Last Edited by peterfamilyguy on 2013-8-27 03:40

Can we please get some answers as to why some users like myself can't use the mini-client?

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service
Browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox, Palemoon- latest versions of all

My Norton Blocked mini client and it has a virus, Red on status
Downloaded from 4shared < Don't Blame this Site
<--Blessed

Client is blocked on windows 8, due to the facts... Flash wont work in app mode you have to goto desktop mode to use flash in 8.. which makes the client not relize there IS flash for it to use since Flash is built INTO Windows 8 already.... IFa fix could be made for windows 8 users (Since it is the newest items which is werid they didn't put W8 into the code lol).. That would be nice .

Hello.
Getting stuck at this after i click either FB login or google login

and it actually turns ou ...
Brogettenks Posted on 2013-8-23 05:39

Thank you for your support, would you like to tell us the system version you are using?

normal log in, functioning well
but cannot use login thu facebook and google ..
bmplayer Posted on 2013-8-24 01:19

Thank you for your support, would you like to tell us the system version you are using and the detail when you cannot use google login and google?

Go to Forum