Go to Forum New
Until roughly 8 hours ago i was able to play perfectly fine however i woke up this morning and logged in and did the stuff i normally do in the morning and 10 minutes later I tried to enter Cloud City and the game locked up. I waited 3 or 4 minutes as I usually do when this happens but it didn't come right. I try to refresh and it gets stuck on the 7 road screen at 50% and won't continue. I've spent this whole time trying to get it to work again but had no luck. I've tried on 3 different computers, tried loading different servers, cleared cache, used different browsers and even logged into other peoples accounts and i just cannot get in no matter what i do. This is annoying because i've put money into this game and I want to carry on playing but something is preventing me from doing so and I have NEVER had this much trouble before, it is the first time I have missed so much time playing and i would appreciate any advice anyone could give me on this matter because i have simply run out of ideas.

Having the same issue Hades I changes ISP and after installing my new updated equipment I can't get past 49% on the 7 road screen. I changes my antivirus program as well so I thought maybe I needed to allow the program in it...done but still the same issue. I have been locked out since 12/28. I have submitted 4 support tickets without even a confirmation E-Mail. I am even PMing the webmaster of the Wartune community who by the way has been the ONLY one to even remotely acknowledge my existence! I understand I am playing through Facebook so my issues are going to get prioritized to the bottom of the list...but just the acknowledgement through a confirmation E-Mail a Bot function by the way would go a long way in my book ;)

I have the same problem I'm in S95  & The problem is not from the device
i Enter the same server tried another account and entered me without problems
Problem since two days Now
The administration should solve the problem because they are not from the computer

Go to Forum