Go to Forum New
personally I found that the mini client is a mass resource hog and is not nearly as good as the normal browser windows. I have a 23 in screen and you can't get anything on that mini client even close, it is so small almost everyone in my guild downloaded it, and then removed it.

mini client uses internet explorer. i use firefox. no way to change which browser to get login information.
mlk989

Reply 1# wartuneGM

Hello,  i am in Chinese sever, I wonder if I can?

hey guys . to who having a problem when click " Login " and it wont appear ( already turn off firewall and antivirus) , install/update ur FlashPlayer for IE(Internet Explorer) . Im pretty sure that will fix it =)

Hi there
I have problem with my acc , i'm not user FB , when I pres login my acc now work (this user name does not exist)  and I used my acc correctly , what is wrong ?

Hello is new server starting today? What time will it be in sweden? if there is new server coming up. best regards

Hi there
I have problem with my acc , i'm not user FB , when I pres login my acc now work (this use ...
bodale Posted on 2014-2-26 00:28

Having the same problem here, I'm not a fb or google+ user so i go on the normal login button and when I try login it keeps telling me username does not exist. Maybe its a bug..

Reply 1# wartuneGM

CANNOT LOGIN WITH MINICLIENT
    IT SHOWS "NULL" NO SERVER ACTIVITY
prasadpb22

HOW DO I fork IN WAR TUNE?

Go to Forum