Go to Forum New

bound and unbound

we dont have AH(Aucation house)in game so whats the difrrence of bound and unbound?

yea it is kinda of dumb...js

I assume it's there to be used for the future -- I hear we'll be able to trade soon.

in the near future possibly we will be trading so just in case save unbound items that are worth trading some day.

See, I had heard that the chinese servers had an auction house and it caused a decrease in profit for the devs, which would instead be motivation for them to NOT give it to us. As a side note, I believe the reason the Crystalloid costs for the PVE sets are so ludicrously high is because they were written with the intent of being able to trade and buy other people's crystalloids...however, as a result, the level 60 set takes 1200 crystalloids, which drop at about a 2-3-sometimes-4 frequency per run, which means at a very very very maximum, 300 runs, which is 100 days at level 60-69 farming Moonevil, which is ludicrous, especially considering the PVP sets are better as soon as you can use them, making the farming a complete waste of time, that negatively impacts your leveling progress. Devs, I highly doubt you read these forums, but if you do...REDUCE THE CRYSTALLOID COST OF PVE SETS. I would be totally for getting myself a set of legendary level 60 armor if it was like, maybe 100 Crystalloids per piece, instead of 300... or maybe 80 crystalloids per piece. That, OR increase the drop rate of crystalloids massively, by maybe a factor of 3-5..so you'd get 6 - 15 - 20 per run...which would make it much more practical...seriously, the PVE armor looks really cool and if you are an archer, it makes the bottom tree viable to use, since it burns such a massive amount of rage...I cant speak for the other classes, because I don't play a mage or knight regularly enough to judge, but those are my feelings.

Def need to be able to trade these unbound items.  As they are, they tick me off cause I don't know if I should save them for someone else or not.  I have the space to hold them at the moment, but around 2 entire rows in my guild vault are filled with them.  Selling them wouldn't give me much, so no point in doing that either.

So the devs either need to allow us to trade them or remove the bound/unbound tag on these things and inform us that they'll never do it.  It's been over 1 year since I've been playing, with no information given about them.  That and the 'homestead' which was supposed to be implemented (whatever that'd have been) and that's gone now.

I agree with JustALaxBro. The PvE set just is not the efficient answer. By the time you get everything you need to make it - if you can ever manage to (highly doubtful unless you're running dungeons below your level on a regular basis for days and even weeks on end) - the next PvP set has unlocked. This makes the PvE sets essentially useless, and that's really a shame, because they are good sets. This needs to be fixed. While I would MUCH prefer to be able to trade, if you refuse to do that then at least fix the broken synthesis function - because yes, the very ridiculous amount of materials required to make the items renders the function pointless and therefor broken.

Go to Forum