Forum Of Wartune's Archiver

AngelAriadna Posted at 2012-12-19 23:17

Guild Name Change Merger to Another Guild Option

[i=s] Last Edited by AngelAriadna on 2012-12-19 23:23 [/i]

(SUGGESTION)

I have a suggestion that will help many small guilds and maybe big guild too. Especially those guilds that have spent so much gold on contribution but they seem to never go no where with their own guild. I noticed that as a Guild Master I have the option to change the name of my guild.... However, there isnt an option to merge a guild without actually leaving that guild and losing all the contribution that many of the members have work so hard on.

BUT What if... the game masters... would give the option to Guild Masters to be able Merge the guild with another by changing the name of their guild to the guild they are wanting to merge to without losing the contribution. By choosing this option, the guild can also now communicate in the same guild chat as the one they merge to.... both guilds would become one... without any of the memebers leaving the any guild.

I see many guilds merging to another guild and leaving behind what they made... and losing so much contribution... but if you the game masters gave this option... than that contribution would not go to waste... it would bust the guild that they want to merge to and all the members would be under one leader and all castles under the same guild they merge to and not lose so much. Their Guild territory would become just as the same as the one to the guild they merge to.

All they would have to do is pay the 1000 belens already required by the game masters standards. By simply going under change name of guild and chose the option to merge to (selecting guild name) and become part of that other guild they opted to choose. Of course the other MAIN guild they are wanting to merge to would have to confirm the merger on their end for the merger to become official.

It would help the many little guilds that are created and then cant raise above because of a guild already domanating the server. It can also make things interesting in the game... maybe even finally make thing interesting for Guild Battles.

In server9 so many guilds that are not active because the member left the their guild and merged with another guild... and left behind all that contribution. Afterwards that inactive guild sometimes would show up in guild battle list but no one ever shows up because they the members already merged to another guild.... make guild battle a bit easy for some guilds and pretty boring for others.

If things keep up this way... the server will die off... because players won’t have no one to be a true

challenge.

BUT if you put a merger option... just maybe there will be a challenge.
Just an idea :)

GoddessIsis of DanuTalis - Guild Master ... s9

ConTessa Posted at 2012-12-19 23:29

We need some server merging as well.

isolea Posted at 2012-12-20 01:06

I like this idea! Two thumbs up from me!

Nekomimi Posted at 2012-12-20 21:02

[i=s] Last Edited by Nekomimi on 2012-12-25 03:59 [/i]

[i=s] Last Edited by Nekomimi on 2012-12-20 21:03 [/i]

I like the idea of merging smaller guilds together, maybe both side make a secret password, the bigger guild pay 1k balens then the smaller guild leader get a notification, they confirm by enter the pw.

But yeah, guild battle is getting boring we dont have any challenger and many guilds dont even show up for g/b because we're the "number 1 guild" so we just attack tower and wait for the win

猫耳 (Nekomimi) g/m of Legendary-- server 21 :kiss:

AngelAriadna Posted at 2012-12-20 22:00

:D thanks... Im glad you like the idea.. I got one more idea in my head .. but will post later.

Bewok Posted at 2012-12-21 07:43

nice idea,,about this merging or can i said is making an allied,,we have in our guild 120+ active ppl who participate at guild battle but cant cuz only 50 spot,,1 by 1 cuz this system our guildies out from our guild,,this sad for us :L,, so i think is add a system with can send ppl to help allied,,why i said this?,,if there is can send and bring back ppl with ppl working in their contribution for their guild skill,,doesnt lost,,:)  hope this can be applied :handshake

Zolar Posted at 2012-12-21 08:18

Great ideas from both AngelAriadna and ConTessa! That would greatly improve the gaming experience. It should--- no it MUST be done!

AngelAriadna Posted at 2012-12-22 02:23

I agree with Bewok and ConTesse...

Bewok brought up a point I forgot to add to my original statement.. I agree the limit to 50 members participants for  Guild Battle should be be a higher amount. Specially, for some bigger guilds that have so many active members but many of them can't participate on Guild Battle becuase of the limit amount allowed participants.

ConTessa has also a good point... merging some of this servers could actually help other servers that dont have many active members.

:D great ideas

AngelAriadna Posted at 2012-12-22 02:23

[i=s] Last Edited by AngelAriadna on 2012-12-30 07:18 [/i]

I agree with Bewok and ConTesse...

:D great ideas

AngelAriadna Posted at 2012-12-24 09:00

[i=s] Last Edited by AngelAriadna on 2012-12-30 07:18 [/i]

Anyone else this this could be a good idea??....

Jennibear Posted at 2012-12-25 13:13

yeah cool idea and we definately need a server merge cause my server is getting pretty drained by the day :[ most people I ever see in the wilds anymore doesn't have a guild because of inactivity and theres only like 30 people in the world boss...

you guys could stop making servers maybe and start pouring new players back into the beginning ones again that would fix the problem.

JustALaxBro Posted at 2012-12-28 09:05

I like the guild merger idea.
BUT: The server merger will NEVER haapen and here's why: the strongest players on, say, S3 are much stronger than the strongest on S4(I hav played both servers), and the average level of players on S3 is much higher than on S4 as well. If they merged, it would put s4's players at a significant disadvantage conpared to those from S3. In general, the servers ten to have enough population to work pretty well. Also, what happens if you (on your account) have a character on both of the servers who are merging? Which character does it keep? That, and it would likely be very complicated to transfer that volume of playerfiles across servers...and the devs have no motivation to do it. Sorry, I really don't lik the serve-merger idea, and I can say with confidence that there is litle to no chance it will ever happen.

raynor Posted at 2012-12-28 10:54

[b]Reply [url=http://forum.wartune.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=107863&ptid=90896]12#[/url] [i]JustALaxBro[/i] [/b]
your wrong there i think you should look at r2 website they are merging servers all the time just now cause the servers are very inactive so no doubt we will get merges aswell

Cassiopia Posted at 2012-12-28 18:23

[quote]Reply  JustALaxBro
your wrong there i think you should look at r2 website they are merging servers  ...
[size=2][color=#999999]raynor Posted on 2012-12-28 10:54 AM[/color] [url=http://forum.wartune.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=107940&ptid=90896][img]http://forum.wartune.com/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url][/size][/quote]

I agree with raynor... r2 is merging servers left and right so our time is coming. Multiple characters shouldn't be a problem since there's nothing in TOS that forbids multiple accounts on the same server. Name collisions would need to be dealt with but that's a very simple matter. I for one would welcome the challenge. :D

AngelAriadna Posted at 2012-12-30 07:23

[i=s] Last Edited by AngelAriadna on 2012-12-30 07:28 [/i]

[quote]I agree with raynor... r2 is merging servers left and right so our time is coming. Multiple charac ...
[size=2][color=#999999]Cassiopia Posted on 2012-12-28 18:23[/color] [url=http://forum.wartune.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=108227&ptid=90896][img]http://forum.wartune.com/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url][/size][/quote]

Is it me or the link isnt working on your quote?? Just wondering :D

By the way, My idea invoved Guild Merging lol ... I think the game master should start with the Guild Merging... than work server merging. I really believer we need some fair competition :P

Cassiopia Posted at 2012-12-31 12:03

[quote]Last Edited by AngelAriadna on 2012-12-30 07:28
Is it me or the link isnt working on your quot ...
[size=2][color=#999999]AngelAriadna Posted on 2012-12-30 07:23 AM[/color] [url=http://forum.wartune.com/redirect.php?goto=findpost&pid=110350&ptid=90896][img]http://forum.wartune.com/images/common/back.gif[/img][/url][/size][/quote]

No, the link isn't working. It's probably because I was quoting a quote... not sure :D
I like the guild merge idea - we merged our guild with another on s2 and we did leave all those contributions behind, plus a lvl 7 guild that's now just sitting there. We spent our contributions before we went but yes, the guild wealth is just sitting there unused and that's kind of a shame.

AngelAriadna Posted at 2012-12-31 23:02

I know its a shame thats why I was thinking be great if my idea came true :)

callak Posted at 2013-1-1 20:47

Well, eventually the guild wealth gets eaten up (once a week) and then the guild collapses from lack of funding.  Kinda sad actually.

Shantillylase79 Posted at 2013-12-12 14:22

Have they made this work? We hope!

andi0035 Posted at 2013-12-12 18:48

as for the inactive players do they delete those files to make room for mor if not they should just for the sake of keeping from having to make more servers and they need to fix lag issues to

Page: [1]